Watched the video, set up the account then ventured off into the good ol' world-wide web and had to actually search for some of my "favorite" websites. Is it bad to not have any favorite websites? Is it bad that I don't want to overstimulate my brain with useless information at every second of the day? Such as the case with social networking sites - really, I could have survived the day without knowing Kristin "got the kids down for bed and was not going to take a shower, finally!!!!"
However, I searched (mostly briefed the suggested sights provided by Google Reader. I added as many as up into the double digits, I believe...however, don't see them posted to my page! Help!
Aside from not caring a whole about constant updates from enless sources - it's kind of nice to be able to click the RSS link on any site, and have that information streaming directly to you, rather than manually searching.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nevermind. Found 'em.
ReplyDelete